Friday, May 17, 2013

A few recent pictures

I thought I would pop a few pics up for a change.

The first is of my little three year old niece Claire whom I visited in Vancouver along with my brother, his wife, and my parents.

My adorable niece, Claire

I visited Sidney on the way back to Vancouver from Victoria.

Public art in Sidney, BC.

Ladybug has been on a mooring in front of this house in McLeod Bay since January.

The new house/yoga retreat that our cruising friends Jo and Rob Woollacott {s/v Blue Moon} are building at McLeod Bay. Rob worked 12 hour days with a local builder to erect this building . It took them just six weeks to get her to this stage {building on a foundation/lower level they had previously constructed}. Wow!
Jo and Rob at Ocean Beach, near Whangarei Heads
Ladybug with sanded and primed bottom. Hauled out at Dockland 5


No comments: